Fall in love with your partner, fall in love with our islands on a spectacular trip for Valentine’s Day at Tenerife. An experience that will create unforgettable memories with your loved one.
What plans do you have with your couple for Valentine’s Day? The key date for lovers is approaching and it’s time to choose the perfect plan to surprise that special person. Don’t let routine get to your relationship, take care of the person who accompanies you every day and pamper your life partner with a wonderful Valentine’s Day at Tenerife.
Let’s start with history. Saint Valentine was a Christian martyr in 3rd century Rome. There are several stories about his life, but the most common is that he helped lovers to marry secretly during the persecution of Christians by Emperor Claudius II. He was arrested and executed on 14 February, a day later commemorated as St Valentine’s Day.
Over time, the tradition of celebrating love and romance in his honour spread across Europe and then to America. Today, Valentine’s Day is celebrated all over the world, and is celebrated with gifts, love letters and romantic dinners. Although there have been changes in the way Valentine’s Day is celebrated over the centuries, the tradition lives on and it is a day to show love and affection to those we love.
Valentine’s Day at Tenerife
There are many fun and romantic ways to celebrate Valentine’s Day at Tenerife, a place that allows you to enjoy the good weather, leisure activities, restaurants, wellness, nightlife, nature and much more in the month of February. Here is a small list of activities in brief.
- Enjoy a boat trip along the coast. A romantic day at sea with your loved one while sailing along the beautiful coast of Tenerife with the opportunity to see cetaceans and unique species.
- Romantic dinner. Book a table in a restaurant for a romantic and intimate dinner. At Baobab Suites we have a wide gastronomic offer for all palates. Sucás Restaurant offers a creative and elegant option by the prestigious chef Lucas Maes.
- Visit to the Teide National Park. Arrive at the national park and climb the crater of the volcano for breathtaking and romantic sunset views. The cable car is a great option for a romantic ride up to the highest point of the island. In addition, these designed activities include dinner, stargazing, etc.
- Wine tasting. Visit a local winery and enjoy a wine tasting with your partner. There are many appellations and wineries to be found within the island’s microclimates.
These are just a few suggestions, but the best way to celebrate Valentine’s Day in Tenerife is to do something that is meaningful to you and your partner. Even the smallest detail can be special.
Unforgettable Valentine’s Day in Baobab Suites
Baobab Suites is the ideal place to visit Tenerife on Valentine’s Day. We have a wide range of services; Wellness, restaurants, experiences and unique facilities with all the luxury of details.
The Mon Cheri experience is ideal to celebrate this special day as a couple. Divinity Lago is a luxurious one-bedroom suite with Jacuzzi, furnished terrace and side ocean views. It also includes a living/dining room and a modern kitchen. This suite is perfect for couples looking for a modern space with an outdoor Jacuzzi, private terrace and spectacular views. It also includes
- Welcome pack : Flowers, fruits with chocolate, bottle of cava and water.
- Breakfast in your suite
- Wellness Twin Experience (Relaxing massage for two people)
- Manicure service for two people
- Helicopter ride
- Dinner at Fuel RestoBar
A unique opportunity to celebrate love as it deserves.