It is possible to keep fit during your holidays, you just have to choose the best hotel with gym in Tenerife.
Does going on a trip mean missing out on our training routines? Does staying in a hotel mean losing the fitness we’ve worked on during the year and having to restart our physical conditioning? These are questions that many of us ask ourselves when we travel to a new place and sleep for several days or weeks away from home. Rest is very necessary during training periods, but it doesn’t have to coincide with our holidays. Perhaps our physical routine does not adapt temporarily to the next trip we have to make and we have to find a solution by looking for a hotel with gym in Tenerife.
When it comes to booking a hotel establishment, each person has their own priorities. There are many who are based on gastronomy, others who are looking for unequalled swimming pool facilities, others who prefer a hotel with entertainment or those who are looking for their suite to be the one with the greatest number of comforts.
Another group of people, which is growing, are those who look for sports facilities, sports courts or a gymnasium. On every type of holiday there is a little time during the day for some physical activity. Exercise is vital for many people who use it as a way of de-stressing. Today we are going to find out about the advantages of finding a hotel with gym in Tenerife.
Advantages of exercising during the holidays
During this period of time we tend to lose some of the good habits that we have during the year. These include physical exercise, sleep and diet. For this reason, and although it is highly recommended to disconnect, we recommend that you maintain a little of that dynamic that keeps you connected to reality and in an enviable physical shape. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages.
- It improves our health. And although it may seem a truism, it is as true as it is real. Physical exercise significantly improves how we feel, our physical appearance and our organism. It is true that this statement is valid all year round, but on holidays we have a little more time to try new sporting experiences.
- It makes it easier to readapt to our routine. When the holidays are over, it is difficult to get back to normal life. Slightly maintaining our normal sporting activities will facilitate this difficult process of adaptation. We will return to work with more energy.
- It helps us to share quality time together. Sport is not a solitary activity, it is better if it is done with friends, a couple or family. Our time availability will help us to combine better with those people who love us and share new sporting experiences. Perhaps a new hobby will emerge from this short period with someone we care about.
- Keeping in shape. On holidays we eat more, drink more, have more nights out and neglect our diet. It is not a problem if we compensate it with the exercise we are planning. If you are staying in a hotel; the buffet service, the dinners or the cocktails by the pool will put your physical shape at risk. With a little exercise we can maintain our ideal weight.
Activate Sport Club
Baobab Suites is much more than a hotel with gym in Tenerife. At Actívate Sport Club you will find a multitude of sports activities, a gym and a great atmosphere. In this sports centre located next to the hotel you will be able to enjoy:
- Personal trainer
- Fitness area with state-of-the-art LifeFitness® equipment
- Outdoor classes in small groups
- Paddle tennis courts and paddle tennis lessons
- Physiotherapy and manual therapy
- Beach Volleyball courts and play area
- Fuel RestoBar, a healthy food restaurant
Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 07:00h to 21:00h and Saturdays from 08:00h to 14:00h. Your holidays can be active, fun and invigorating at Baobab Suites and Actívate Sport Club.