In any case, we inform you that BAOBAB SUITES is responsible for the cookies and the processing of data obtained from third-party cookies, deciding on the purpose, content and use of treatment in relation to the information collected.
DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
What is a cookie: Cookies are small files that are stored on the device you use to navigate the Internet and may capture information about how often you visit the website, your browsing preferences, the information you are interested on. What allows us improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; can not harm your computer / user device, if they are enabled in the browser settings, help us identify and resolve possible malfunctions.
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize. The set of “cookies” helps us improve our website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful our users and which are not.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
1. Types of cookies as the entity that manages
it Depending on who the entity operating the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user-requested service is provided.
– Third Party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a machine or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that is the data obtained through cookies.
2. Types of cookies as the length of time they remain activated
Depending on the length of time that remain active in the terminal equipment can be distinguished:
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. Are often used to store information that only worth preserving for the service requested by the user only once (for example a list of products purchased).
– Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several year period.
3. Types of cookies by purpose According to the purpose for which the data collected through the cookies are addressed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application platform and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing store content for broadcast or sound or video content sharing through social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature based on a predefined set of criteria on the user’s terminal, eg, language, browser type through which access service, the locale from which you access the service.
– Cookies analysis: are those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the web sites you are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites and application or platform for profiling of user navigation of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data that the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on the website, application or platform to provide the service requested based on criteria as the edited content or frequency in which the ads are displayed.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on the website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES
The website uses Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., an organization whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
By using this site consents to the treatment of your information by Google in the manner and for the aforementioned purposes.