2º Maître with creditable experience for our restaurants.
- Collaborate and replace the Maître in its own tasks.
- Support and collaborate with the Maître in the actions of improving sales and customer satisfaction.
- Perform in a qualified manner functions of management, planning, organization and control of the restaurants and bars of the hotel.
- Manage customer complaints.
- Supervise and inspect all services on a regular basis, with the aim of ensuring the safety of people and achieving maximum acceptance and satisfaction of customers with regard to the offer of drinks and meals.
- Coordinate the service between the dining lounge service and kitchen until the client (breakfast / lunch / afternoon tea / dinner).
- Conduct inventories and controls of materials, merchandise and more in the department of your responsibility.
- Interdepartmental cross-section support (restaurant, room service, bars, events).
- Ensure compliance with the Occupational Risk Prevention protocol.
- Select, evaluate and collaborate in the formation and training of dining lounge service team members.
- Experience of minimum 3 years in similar position, preferably in 4*or 5* hotels.
- Demonstrable knowledge in bar/restaurant, hotel, wines and cocktail bar.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Friendliness, kindness and customer orientation through excellence.
IT IS VALUED:
- FP I-II training / Medium Degree / Superior in Catering Services.
- Training in Protocol and Customer Service in Catering, Management of Hotel Companies, Training in Oenology.
- High level of English, other languages (German, French…).
- Good management of computer tools (Pack Office).
- Employment contract with discharge from Social Security.
- Work in a team with a pioneering spirit.
- The opportunity for development in a company in continuous growth and expansion.
"*" indicates required fields