- Service and departure of your shift.
- Organization and provisioning.
- Residence in Tenerife (preferably in the south).
- Good presence and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work in teams, communication skills and problem solving.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts (mornings, afternoons) and different points of sale.
- Commitment to the project and the company (this is not a temporary job, but an indefinite incorporation).
- High risk food handler card in force.
- Experience in high-level cuisine/restaurant and/or hotels 5*.
IT IS VALUED:
- Allergen course.
- HACCP course.
- Employment contract with Social Security registration.
- Work in a team with a pioneering spirit.
- The opportunity to develop in a company in continuous growth and expansion.
"*" indicates required fields