Experienced Waiter/Waitress to work part-time, knowledge of cocktails and languages.
- Dining lounge service management.
- Orders management.
- Residence in Tenerife (preferably in the south).
- Good presence and outgoing personality.
- Ability to work in teams, communication skills and problem solving.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts of 20 hours per week (mornings, afternoons) and different points of sale.
- Commitment to the project and the company (this is not a temporary job, but an indefinite incorporation).
- High risk food handler card in force.
- Mastery of at least 2 languages, essential Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of cocktails.
IT IS VALUED:
- Course of allergens.
- HACCP course.
- Languages; Dutch, French, German.
- Part-time employment contract with discharge from Social Security.
- Work in a team with a pioneering spirit.
- The opportunity for development in a company in continuous growth and expansion.
"*" indicates required fields